Monday, May 11, 2009

dun over stress zzz...

today,as usual,i woke up and go to school..
when i arrive,i din saw you there,i think myself today are earlier then you..
i sat down at my own seat..dreaming..but..
after wasted d dreaming time,i try to find pencil case from my bag..
but i saw my physics exercise book and finally i realized that....eshh..
i forgot to do the exercise....!!!!
haiz...then after that,i am not dreaming anymore,but (hehe..you know la..of coz doing my homework)....
this make me din realize that you came already..
today,is my bible exam..same as u..some of u are sitting 4 the exam too..hehe..
hope you can did it very well and scoring with flying flowers..the question is lyk hard..but sure all of you can make it..exam is near..many of u started to work hard 4 this semester exam..but i urge all of my frenz not too overstress yourselves..hehe..u too..i know the exam is hard but if we really try our best,and the result are like not good enough juz like wat we actually estimate, then what to do,juz ignore it lol..haha..becoz at least we really try our best,isn't it????so dun give up..

No comments:

Post a Comment